mobile='yes'

Sunday, November 6, 2011

content


i really like being a student.

the things i didn't mind as an undergrad (waking up early, having to study, writing papers, attending class) i actually quite enjoy now. 

if nothing else, i've come to realise there's no sting in doing what you like. i'm sure plenty of people have reached that conclusion before me, and plenty more people are loving their jobs (finally! no more studying!) but it's taken me awhile to admit, even to myself, that all i really want is do is this. which makes me really really happy despite being indoors at my desk on a sunny sunday afternoon.

have found myself where i want to be, when i want to be, doing what i want to do.

thank you, God.

(ok i'm going to take my overflowing joy somewhere else and stop grossing you out. will resume cranky misanthropy next week. peace!)

2 comments:

  1. wonderful - yes indeed count your blessings :) so happy you're exactly where you want to be doing what you want to do and when you want to do it!!!
    most welcome about the recipe - you executed it SO MAGNIFICENTLY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rui :) aww thanks for sharing the <3 heh the execution didn't require much skill but it's truly an awesome recipe. have sneakily passed it on to the baking co op so fingers crossed one of them will drown something else in yummy ganache...

    ReplyDelete